Rules & Regulations
The International Short Tour Film Festival of Amorgos is an annual event organized by Cultural Women’ Association of Amorgos, During YPERIA International Conference.
This year, as part of the 11th International Convention for Culture and Tourism “YPERIA 2013”, it will take place at Aegialis Hotel & Spa between the 08th and the 15th of May 2013.
The Festival aims:
- To promote Greece as a tourist destination and more particularly Amorgos and the Cyclades islands.
- To discuss and promote the implementation of greener practices in tourism according to the assumptions of social responsibility and sustainable development.
- To encourage Short Films production and develop a spirit of friendship and coopera-tion among producers from around the World.
Movies that meet the following requirements may participate:
- They must be produced after January 1, 2010.
- The total duration of the film cannot exceed the twenty five (25’) minutes.
- The films should be in their original language with English Subtitles, if the original language is not English.
- Films must be submitted only in DVD due to the limitation of the facilities at the venue of the Festival.
- The applicant must fill in all the fields and sign the entry form in order to be examined. If the entry form is to be completed and sent by e-mail, the director and the producer(s) are required to send a signed copy by mail, as well.